Foreigners who wish to study at DMI TNM need to:
- Contact the department of work with foreign students and inform about their desire to study in the institute;
- Scan and send copies of all documents about the previously received education and wait for the answer about the studying possibilities;
- Receive the original invitation from the institute for an interview for further enrollment;
- Submit documents to the consular office of Ukraine and receive an entry visa;
- Arrive to Ukraine and apply for study with the relevant package of documents;
- Successfully pass interviews on specialized subjects and get positive results;
- Sign an agreement (contract), which defines the duties and rights of the university and foreigner throughout the term of study.
- To pay for 1 year study in accordance with the terms of the concluded agreement.
- Start study on the chosen specialty.
In order to obtain an invitation to study in Ukraine foreign citizens must send written application for entering DMI TNM to the Institute administration. [link]
An application can be sent at the following addresses:
LLC “DMI TNM”
Documents required for Invitation to study in Ukraine:
- a completed application in prescribed format; [link]
- a copy of the passport first page (full name, citizenship, date of birth, passport serial number, permanent residence address);
- a copy of the certificate of complete secondary education (translated into Ukrainian) and the supplement with study disciplines and obtained grades/marks; as well as the information on knowledge assessment system according to which the student was evaluated;
- a copy of the signed form for the consent of the processing applicant's personal data. [link]
Foreign citizens, who have obtained the documents about education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree diploma) outside Ukraine and are determined to proceed with their studies in one of the Ukrainian higher educational establishments on the following educational qualification level must pass obligatory acknowledgment procedure of these documents in the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
The Institute shall examine the provided documents and, if the documents meet the established requirements, shall send the original of invitation to study in Ukraine to the candidate and visa support to the Embassy of Ukraine.
In order to obtain entrance visa foreign candidate should contact the Embassy of Ukraine in his / her or nearby country (it will be specified in written invitation for study) providing completed visa application form and original invitation to study at DMI TNM.
The education documents must be approved by the Department of Education of the country that issued the documents and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this country. There must also be the notarized copy of educational documents translated into Ukrainian. While obtaining a visa, all above-indicated documents shall be legalized in the Embassy of Ukraine.
Foreign citizens, who received Ukrainian visa, must inform the DMI TNM about the date of arrival and flight number in order to be ensured in the airport meeting. In case of not providing the information on arrival and the absence of Institute meeting representative, foreign citizen may be returned from an airport back to their Motherland.
Upon arrival in Ukraine, foreign citizens must apply to the State Migration Service no later than 20 days before the expiration of the Ukrainian entry visa. Citizens who violate these terms will be denied in registration documents to reside in Ukraine.
The documents required for entering DMI TNM:
- an application in prescribed format; [link]
- a passport with the Ukrainian visa;
- an original certificate and a notarized copy of the educational document (diploma), as well as supplement with the studied disciplines and received grades/marks: received points on education discipline not lower than 160 points on a 200-mark scale (not lower than 60% of the corresponding scale of the country) at condition of receiving 140 points (not lower than 40% of the corresponding scale of the country) in biology (Educational documents of foreigners, issued by educational institutions of other countries, should passed recognition procedure according to the Law of Ukraine);
- a general health medical certificate issued not earlier that two months prior to the arrival for studying in Ukraine;
- an emergency medical insurance (except foreign citizens who arrived from the countries, which have a preliminary agreement with Ukraine on free emergency medical care);
- a copy of the birth certificate;
- six color photos of 30 х 40 mm in size;
- letter of consent on personal information processing;
- copy of certificate about the graduation from preparatory department (premedical language course) or linguistic preparation course for foreigners and persons without citizenship (if available).
- copy of the independent test results (if available);
- a return ticket with open departure date for the one-year period;
An academic year at DMI TNM begins on 1st of February and 1st of October, and is completed in June and December next year respectively.
For additional information on the studies of foreign citizens at DMI TNM, please contact us at e-mail addresses:
Applicants pass entrance tests from competitive objects:
- Biology (test);
- Ukrainian or English language (test);